VALOR Labs Inc. has fully customizable mobile oil laboratory units that can be deployed and stationed at an optimal central location or re-positioned to provide testing services across regions.
Our accredited mobile testing programs and associated field services can be fully customized to meet client-specific requirements. Typical on-site testing programs can include:
- ASTM D4007 Water and Sediment in Crude Oil by Centrifuge Method
- ASTM D4928 Water in Crude Oils by Coulometric Karl Fischer
- ASTM D4294 Sulphur in Petroleum by X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
- ASTM D5002 Density, Relative Density, and API Gravity of Crude Oils
- ASTM D5191 Vapour Pressure of Petroleum Products (Mini Method)
- ASTM D6377 Determination of Vapor Pressure of Crude Oil VPCRx
- ASTM D6378 VPx Triple Expansion Method Vapor Pressure (VPX) of Petroleum Products, Hydrocarbons, and Hydrocarbon-Oxygenate Mixtures.
- ASTM D7042 Dynamic and Kinematic Viscosity and Density of Liquids by Stabinger Viscometer
To review the full scope of CALA accredited analyses, please click here
Results can be provided immediately on-site and followed up with data validation and submission of a Certificate of Analysis (CoA) as quickly as 24 hours for standard on-site analysis.
ON-SITE AND OPERATIONS SUPPORT:
- Sample collection
- Benchtop analytical instrument maintenance, verification, and calibration.
- Online analyzer maintenance, verification, and calibration.
- Field testing and optimization support to maximize client profitability.
- Development of blending programs, increased pipeline capacity, and accurate measured quality.
- Evenings, weekend, and holiday coverage for site operator.
- Operational training (sampling, testing, equipment maintenance, verification, and calibration) either on-site or in a class room setting.
VALOR Labs Inc. is a lab testing and analytical company offering mobile and in-house testing within the energy and mining sectors, with a focus on field service and rapid turnaround time.