VALOR Labs Inc. has fully customizable mobile oil laboratory units that can be deployed and stationed at an optimal central location or re-positioned to provide testing services across regions.
- Mobile Vapour Pressure ASTM D6377 and Sulphur ASTM D4294
- Water and Sediment in Crude Oil by Centrifuge ASTM D4007
Our accredited mobile testing programs and associated field services can be fully customized to meet client-specific requirements. Typical on-site testing programs can include:
- ASTM D4007 Water and Sediment in Crude Oil by the Centrifuge Method
- ASTM D4294 Sulphur in Petroleum by X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
- ASTM D4807 Sediment in Crude Oil by Membrane Filtration
- ASTM D4928 Water in Crude Oils by Coulometric Karl Fischer
- ASTM D5002 Density, Relative Density, and API Gravity of Crude Oils by Density Analyzer
- ASTM D5191 Vapour Pressure of Petroleum Products (Mini Method)
- ASTM D6377 Determination of Vapor Pressure of Crude Oil VPCRx (Expansion Method)
- ASTM D6378 VPx Triple Expansion Method Vapor Pressure (VPX) of Petroleum Products, Hydrocarbons, and Hydrocarbon-Oxygenate Mixtures (Triple Expansion Method)
- ASTM D5305 Ethyl Mercaptan in LP-Gas Vapour
Results can be provided immediately on-site and followed up with data validation and submission of a Certificate of Analysis (CofA) as quickly as 24 hours for standard on-site analysis.
ON-SITE AND OPERATIONS SUPPORT:
- Sample collection
- Benchtop analytical instrument maintenance, verification, and calibration.
- Online analyzer maintenance, verification, and calibration.
- Field testing and optimization support to maximize client profitability.
- Development of blending programs, increased pipeline capacity, and accurate measured quality.
- Evenings, weekend, and holiday coverage for site operator.
- Operational training (sampling, testing, equipment maintenance, verification, and calibration) either on-site or in a class room setting.
VALOR Labs Inc. is a lab testing and analytical company offering mobile and in-house testing within the energy and mining sectors, with a focus on field service and rapid turnaround time.